Proven experience as an electrician
Experience in industrial electrical systems
Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.)
Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. Panels , resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• They often work primarily either in maintenance
Get A Free Quote / Need a Help ?